These Terms & Conditions of Entry relate to the “Be In To Win $5,000 Cash” promotion (the “Promotion”).
1. Be In To Win $5,000 Cash
2. Consumer Promotion.
3. FIJI Water - Natural Waters of Viti Pte Ltd.
3 Naikabula Rd, Lautoka, Fiji
4. This Promotion starts at 12:00:01am 12 October 2020 and end at 01:59:59pm 6 November 2020 (Promotion Period).
5. Prizes are as follows:
a. Major Prize: 1 x $5,000 Cash
b. Consolation Prize: 1 of 100 Cases of 1L FIJI Water valued at $30 per case
The total prize pool has a value of FJD$8,000
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter this Promotion simply buy any one (1) x 500mL, 1L or 1.5L FIJI Water products (Promotional Product) during the Promotion Period, write your name and full contact details on the back of the receipt, including a telephone number and drop it in the entry bins provided at the Fijian Broadcasting Corporation Office in Suva or at participating stores to go into the draw (Qualifying Entry).
7. You can enter as many times as you like provided you meet the Qualifying Entry requirements each time.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
MEDIA AND MARKETING DETAILS
9. Information regarding this Promotion can be found in point of sale materials in close to 3,000 outlets Fiji wide (in outlets where FIJI Water products are sold) including A2 Posters Fiji-wide, Facebook and Fijian Broadcasting Corporation Radio Stations Mirchi FM, Golf FM, Bula FM, 2DAY FM and FBC TV.
PRIZE & DRAW DETAILS
10. The prize of $5,000 cash and 100 cases of 1L FIJI Water will be drawn on 7 November 2020. The prize draw will be randomly drawn and independently supervised.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or communications.
REDEMPTION OF PRIZE
12. Winners must pick up their cash prize and cases from the Fijian Broadcasting Corporation office in Suva. If a winner is from Vanua Levu then they can pick up their cash prize or cases from Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Limited office in Labasa.
13. Winners must collect their prize within 1 month of being notified of win by Fijian Broadcasting Corporation. Failure to do so within this period will result in forfeiting of their Prize.
14. Entry into this Promotion deems acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
15. If, for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, integrity, conduct or operation of this Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to acts of God or acts of Government; any act of a public enemy, war, civil unrest, or act of military authority; fire, flood, earthquake, landslide, or other elements of nature; any strike, lockout or other labour dispute; any act of a third party engaged in terrorist activity or sabotage; vandalism; tampering; power failures; computer bugs or viruses; unauthorised intervention; fraud or technical failures or any pandemic) the Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any entrant or invalidate any affected entries; and/or
b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Promotion (including withholding and/or removing any Prize).
16. By entering this Promotion, you warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
17. This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
a. are 14 years or over on the date of purchase;
d. are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee, and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
18. You must be over 18 years of age to be able to enter this Promotion without parental consent.
19. Those aged between 14 and 18 years will require written parental consent to be eligible to enter.
20. You can enter as many times as you like so long as each entry includes the receipt of 1 x FIJI Water bottle with full contact details written on the back of the receipt.
21. One FIJI Water purchase receipt equals 1 entry.
22. The Prize cannot be transferred.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this Promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion.
24. Winners names will be announced on Mirchi FM, Golf FM, Bula FM, 2DAY FM and FBC TV.
25. If a winner does not respond within two weeks after 3 attempts from the Promoter, his/her Prize will be re-awarded. The same process will be carried through until a replacement winner is selected.
26. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize/s or this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
29. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or mis-directed mail.
30. Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this Promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the Promotion) and for publicity purposes surrounding this Promotion. By entering this Promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described.
31. For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call Fijian Broadcasting Corporation on 3314333 or visit www.fijiwater.com.au/win
32. These Terms and Conditions of Entry shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Fiji and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Fijian courts.
33. Participating Outlets:
a. Shop N Save Supermarkets
b. Extra Supermarkets
c. Total Service Stations
d. CJS Supermarkets