1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is FIJI Water (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 26 103 806 668) of Level 12, 45-47 York St Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia, Telephone (03) 9827 8925 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Promoter and its agencies and affiliated companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
4. The competition Instagram post will go live at 5:30pm (AEST) Friday, 8 February 2019 and will be advertised on Instagram. The competition will close at 9:00AM Thursday, 21 February 2019 (AEST). Competition commencement and closing dates and times can be found below (clauses 4.1, 4.4).
4.1 The competition will commence at 5:30pm (AEST) Friday, 8 February 2019 and 9:00AM Thursday, 21 February 2019 (AEST)
4.2 The competition prize consists of
· 2 x cases of 24 500mL bottles of FIJI Water
· 2 x FIJI Water pool floats
· 2 x FIJI Water beach towels
· 2 x FIJI Water beach balls
· 2 x FIJI Water silver sleeves
4.3 Entrants are to like and tag one friend on the competition Instagram post to be uploaded by no later than the closing date included in clause 4.1.
4.4 ONE winner will be selected and the winner will receive the prize outlined in clause 4.2
5. Entrants must enter the competition by commenting on the competition Instagram post, tagging one other handles. Entrants must be following the FIJI Water Australia Instagram page.
6. How to enter: Like and tag one friend’s Instagram handle on the competition Instagram post for a chance to win a FIJI Water summer essentials pack for you and a friend
7. Entrants can enter unlimited times.
8. The competition is based on chance and the winner will be selected at random.
9. Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify (i) any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, and (ii) any entrant who (a) tampers with the entry process, (b) submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry, or (c) has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry are of a type described in this clause.
12. ALL entries must be received by the times and dates as outlined in clause 4. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
13. The cost of accessing the promotional website (Instagram) will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider.
14. Use of images:
14.1 By entering the competition and accepting these terms and conditions you agree your images can be broadcast via digital feeds or printed for physical events by the Promoter.
14.2 In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner gives the Promoter the non-exclusive rights to use his/her Instagram name in promotional formats such as announcing the winner via the Promoter’s website, Facebook page, and Instagram profile and in subsequent competition promotions (with attribution). The winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
15. Use of personal information:
15.1 By entering the competition and accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that the Promoter may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your Instagram name in promotional formats.
15.2 By entering the competition, you give the Promoter permission to contact you via Instagram if you are a winner of the competition.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
18. The Promoter shall endeavour to contact the winner via his/her Instagram account within 48 hours of the prize draw. In the event that the winner/s cannot be contacted after one day, an alternate winner/s will be selected and the original winner/s will forfeit any prize. The unclaimed prize judging will take place on Thursday, 21 February 2019.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any entrant’s participation in the competition and any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
21. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
22. The prize packs values are estimated as below:
- The major prize is estimated at RRP $275 AUD.
23. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
24. The promoter is not responsible for any costs incurred to the winner in order to attend the event.
25. Participation in this competition assumes the acceptance of the Instagram terms and conditions, found at http://instagram.com/legal/terms/